Loveday's Day

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good Bye Charlie Boy - You Are Loved!

As I posted previously my brother got a puppy. My brother in his late 40's, never owned a pet. I was so excited for him. He was so excited. He loved his little Charlie (Sir Charles Fleetwood).

We all fell in love with Charlie. Even my dogs allowed him to come spend the weekend when needed. Well, little Charlie was sick and we did not know it. It seems Charlie had a birth defect.

Well, this week everything came to a screeching halt. Today Charlie's little life was cut short and my brother is heart broken.
Why is it so hard to love something and someone?


2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I'm so sorry please give him a hug from me.

February 17, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Just My Life said...

That is so sad. I am sorry but glad he had a good home and was loved in this short little life.

February 18, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home