Loveday's Day

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Monthly Scrapbook Challenge - You didn't have a care

Okay I know this may be hard to read but the layout is Remember When.... You didn't have a care. Whitney "the scrappin queen" from down the street. Gives us a monthly challenge every month. We have to produce a layout using a kit we buy from her for five dollars. We don't have to use everything, just some of it.

I chose to scrap about remembering back when you didn't have a care and the littlest things made you soooo happy. I used pictures from when I was four or five years old. Any way, Mrs. Whitney here you go, put me in the drawing. Maybe I will win this time (hint, hint). I haven't yet. Oh! well....I'm just rambling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

You go Loveday! It looks good.
I love the layout. I'm will miss you guys tomorrow. Eat some M&M's and a brownie for me k.
Scrap On!

July 24, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You did a great job and you are right, I never would have guessed who you were scrapping about this time.

July 25, 2008 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Love the layout, and you say you need help. I don't think so.

July 29, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline TresBella said...

Love your layout. Your daughter told me about your blog. It's neat!

Jacqueline Braudaway
http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

August 5, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home