Loveday's Day

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Apple of His Eye

I am doing a Beth Moore bible study with two of my friends www.quietobservations-by-michelle.blogspot.com and www.going-goofy.blogspot.com. Stepping up is a Bible study on the Psalms of Ascent. One thing that really stuck with me on this particular week was Beth referred us to Zechariah 2:8(NIV) For this is what the Lord Almighty says: After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that plundered you -- for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye. Beth went on to ask the questions: When you feel attacked, how convinced are you that God is taking it personally and that you can trust Him to handle it as you seek and submit to Him?
What position do you tend to picture God taking with you? Is He against you? Does He just tolerate you? or God is for me.

I know what we all know with our heads that we have been taught God is for me, but do you really feel this way when you go about your day? When someone does something against you. Do you really feel as though you are the apple of His eye?

Just some food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home