Loveday's Day

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Girls

This is Zoe. I rescued Zoe three years ago in November. I found her on I-565. Someone had thrown her out. She was pitiful! I talked my nephew (Dustin) into going back with me to help me get her. I immediately took her to the vet's. She has had two hip surgeries, which still did not repair all of the damage. She is so gentle and loving. While she loves the kids. She is very afraid of adults. J gave her the nickname "bonehead" and she is indeed HIS "bonehead"!
This is Lady. She is indeed one of the best dogs I have ever had. So kind and gentle in temperament, but gets her feelings hurt very easily. Lady was rescued from the pound 11 years ago. She has been a wonderful dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home