Loveday's Day

Thursday, January 29, 2009

UAB - Visit


We had a nice trip to UAB reception. It was held at "The Club" in Homewood, Alabama right outside of Birmingham. It was very nice. Unfortunately, we had a glitch with the camera. We had taken some really good pictures. The camera let me see it after the picture was made and one of the was GREAT. Well....when I got back in the car to go through them to see which ones to delete I received this message on my camera "DATA CORRUPT". I could have cried!!!!!!
K does not let me take pictures of her, and I really did have some good ones. This one picture is the only one that came out and it of course was the one I like the least. There was a better one of K and her dad and I. Hope you understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That is not a bad picture. I like K's dress and your blouse too!

January 29, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Sharpshots said...

It is still a great shot of the three of you. You all clean up well. Glad you had a great time. Congrats K!!!!

January 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home