Loveday's Day

Monday, August 17, 2009

K is at UAB

Well we moved her in on Saturday. The pictures you see K took after we left and she got her room set up. I will post more from my camera later. She seems happy. I hope we have a very

productive and educational year! Isn't that what college is all about?











Notice the pictures on her board. One of Lil Loveday in the pool. One of her Daddy. One of me and her daddy and one of the two dogs together. She does love her family. Say it with me five times. She does love her family, She does love her family, She does love her family, She does love her family, She does love her family! Thank you.







They can't put anything on the walls....but we found these chalk dots and wipe off marker dots that do not stick to the wall. They remove with ease and leave no traces behind. We tested them on her bedroom walls before we moved her in. Her paint canvas is up with one of their putty hooks that we are allowed to use.



K's home away from home. Good luck my baby - Your growing up!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Elyse~ said...

Oh my gosh, I thought I would never say this but I miss those days! She is going to have so much fun! Will you e-mail me her school address? -Elyse

August 18, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home