Loveday's Day

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Luck?

Lately, I have had some really good luck. I have entered three drawings. The first being for a scrapbook layout on yourself. This I really hate. I hate doing scrapbook layouts on me. Love doing them for my kids, family, dogs, etc..... But ME!! Hate it! Anyway I won the box of Double Churned Vanilla Bean Alphabets. This is a box of chipboard letters that I will really enjoy using on future layouts. The second drawing I won was at an Arbonne open house my younger sister hosted. I won the Foaming Body wash I really do like this body wash. It smells of citrus.




The third drawing was another scrapbook challenge at our monthly crop. I won the box of double sided foam stamps. I really love these stamps I have several other sets that I have used in the past (Globetrotter layout posted earlier). Anyway I can't believe my luck. Got to go, I'm off to buy my lottery ticket (Hee Hee).

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Makes me just want to come rub your head for good luck...

October 14, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home